May 26, 2009

Update

Hi everyone. :)

I haven't written on this thing in quite a few months so I thought I'd fill in on all the juicy news going on in my life.

I'm back home for the summer and it feels great. I love the heat, I love that I get to see my family and friends, and I love that there's no school. I did pretty well in school this semester, and I only have one more semester until I'm officially done with college. Wow.

My best friend Jenna had her 21st birthday on Sunday. It made me feel ridiculously old. Luckily, I'm a few months younger than she is, but it still made me reminisce to back in the day when we first met. We were just kindergartners. Holding our mommas' hands and we stepped into "the real world" for the first time. Oh how time flies. Jenna and I have been through a lot over the years. From cooties to crushes to heartbreak, she's always been right there for me. I even had the pleasure of being her prom date in high school (oh we were stupid about boys then too). We have been friends for 16 years now. Isn't that crazy?

Anywho, that's about all I have to say right now. I'll be sure to update this thing as more events happen. Till then--hasta!

1 comment:

Jenna Wenna said...

i still can't believe i'm old enough to have had a friend for 16 years...goodness gracious!